Workplace Interiors LLC looking for candidates to fill the position of Senior Architect.
• Designs projects and/or review architectural or engineering plans, specifications and contract documents to ensure compliance with government codes, laws and regulations.
• Advises Subcontractors on the interpretation of plans, recommends changes when necessary.
• Prepares and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
• Provides technical expertise in development or review of policies and procedures in relation to architectural structures and systems and construction/safety codes.
• Researches literature and maintain knowledge of current building materials, structural, mechanical and electrical system codes and methods of application.
• Reviews Subcontractor’s shop drawings to ensure compliance with specifications and contract agreements by checking them for technical accuracy according to accepted guidelines.
• Works with customers and Clients to gather facts, defines design and space planning problems, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals.
• Reviews product literature, analyzes materials and determines appropriateness for application to projects.
• Provides advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural, interior design and space planning solutions.
• Performs design drafting including preliminary drawings, working drawings and full detail drawings for architectural, structural and mechanical works associated with building construction or improvement projects.
• Provides finish selections including color palettes, carpet and wall finishes, lighting and other various interior selections.
• have strong visual awareness and an eye for detail
• have good drawing skills, with the ability to work in three dimensions (3D)
• be inventive and imaginative
• be passionate about buildings and the built environment
• care about people and the environment.
• 4+ years of experience in constriction sphere
• Fluent in Azerbaijani, proficient in English – written and spoken
• Knowledge CAD, AutoCAD, Design Skills, Site Development, Database Design, Planning, Conceptual Skills, Legal Compliance, Drafting, LISP, Problem Solving
• Of Strong communication and analytical skills
• Ability to prepare and deliver presentations to mid-level and senior management
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Performance based bonuses
• Professional development opportunities
Candidates are required to submit their CVs with subject “Architect” to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.