Purpose of Job
This role is targeting junior candidates with Engineering Degree and provides good opportunities for career development. It has many technical responsibilities related to the day to day operations in the Motor Repair Centre and includes administrative duties to ensure smooth running of the office. This is a hands-on position for an all-round multi-tasker with electrical/mechanical technical knowledge.
• Assist workshop personnel to understand hazardous area repair standards, original certificates, Method Statements and Risk Assessments and ensure work carried out conforms to the require standard/documentation.
• Complete company motor repair reports for finished jobs for hazardous areas and safe area equipment.
• Control personnel and workshop certification and accreditation and ensure renewals are obtained prior to expiry.
• Collect and ensure the input of timesheet records to ERP on a weekly basis
• Maintain and regularly update invoicing and job logs
• Ensure collection of appropriate documentation to support invoice
• Monitor job progress and ensure jobs are sent for invoicing promptly when completed
• Evaluate accruals for jobs not completed, or completed but not invoiced at month end
• Monitor invoiced costs against customer call-offs, ensuring timely requests for time or value increases when call-offs require renewal
• Record incoming job data plate details, photograph incoming jobs and input to job file and verify workshop technician’s job cards are complete.
• Complete initial assessment reports and repair proposals.
• Ensure stock control in stores, maintain agreed minimum levels, carryout quarterly stock checks and supply reports. Check and receive all new materials and complete OIC forms
• Control attendance records, holiday leave and timekeeping of division staff
• Maintain filing system to ensure easy access of documents and information in accordance with IEC 60079:19, EASA and Rapid Solutions procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining register of plant/ test equipment and controlling calibration/inspection due days and arranging calibration, when necessary
• Prepare purchase requisitions (PR) for division purchases
• University Degree in Engineering
• To communicate effectively in Azerbaijani and English
• Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to work under pressure
Deadline: 28 December 2018
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com indicating “Technical Administrator” in a subject field. Only candidates who match requirements above will be contacted by recruitment team.