1. Commercial Manager (Shopping Malls Group)
Commercial Management and Administration process
• Manages and facilitates the administration and execution of all commercial activities.
• Maintaining and managing accurately the commercial database information in accordance with all commercial negotiations.
• Tracking critical lease dates such as renewals/termination/extensions on a timely basis.
• Directing the commercial team from Listing/identifying of all vacant commercial space to successfully signing off commercial agreements as per the revenue budget.
• Managing the commercial team on document preparation, archiving the commercial negotiations for auditing etc.
Revenue and Receivables (debtors) Management process
• Preparation, review and approve of the annual rent and service charge budget for each mall.
• Approval of rent/service charge/utility (all commercial invoices)
• Allocation of accounts and reviews;
• Overall responsibility of the receivables management process of all malls. Weekly analyzing and identifying of debt trends and taking action to minimize the debt liabilities of malls.
• Preparation and presentation of debt reports for the board of directors.
• Commercial rental calculations and proposals
• Review of commercial rental parameters.
• Minimum 3 years of managerial experience in commercial & retail
• Strong commercial awareness & educational background
• Analytical & numeracy skills
• Being able to work with a team and ability to manage team
• Strong negotiator & client liaison
• Contractual knowledge on high level
• High attention to details
• Strong communication skills
• Understanding of construction process
• Excellent knowledge of Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages
Deadline for applications – July 16, 2018.
E-mail – email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data;
• Review and verify invoices for payment;
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date;
• Performing bank related operations, Reconciliation of bank accounts;
• Assist in month-end-closure procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting is a must;
• 1 year of working experience in accounting/finance;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel skills;
• Fluent in Azerbaijani, good level of English; Russian is advantage;
• Good communication and presentation skills.
Deadline for applications – July 10, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.