• Will participate in monitoring of tenders in various sources and prepare a package of documents in accordance with the requirements of the bidding documents;
• Will prepare proposals (financial and technical) for the tender in accordance with the standards of bidding documentation, draw up estimate of costs and bill of quantities required by terms of tender;
• Will request the accounting department concerning financial data and documents for the Company;
• Will request (depending on the requirements of the procurement documentation) references in various state structures in the preparation of tender documents in the area of their responsibility;
• Upon guidance Head of the Department will fill out the forms of documents in accordance with the procurement documentation;
• Will scan photocopies of documents necessary for the preparation of the application for the tender;
• Will organize notarization of documents (if requested) required for the preparation of a package of documents for the tender;
• Will form a package of documents included in the tender in the manner determined by the procurement specialist and in accordance with the requirements for documentation;
• Will organize the sending of documents for tenders and control their receipt by the Client;
• In the case of production necessity (fast track) will perform courier functions and store information electronically and on hardcopies;
• Will make letters, requests, other documents and prepare answers to letters and inquiries;
• Will carry out the instructions of the Head of the Department in the sphere of his competence;
• Will manage the effective standardization, organization, preparation, and proper distribution/submission of preconstruction solicitations, qualification submissions, company information, and other preconstruction-related correspondence associated with projects assigned to this role, both upstream and downstream, on behalf of the company upon Head of Department’s instructions;
• Will perform and/or manage the project qualification, solicitation, quantity survey, scheduling, scoping, clarifying, and pricing effort for assigned preconstruction projects resulting in well-organized, professional correspondence and reports;
• Will review and manage the clients enquiry process into a costed workable solution and submit a detailed response to the enquiry documentation and provide answers/responses to any subsequent requests for clarification;
• Will develop costing as part of the quotation process and act as the company’s internal contact point for the Client during the enquiry and bidding processes;
• Will clarify subsequent purchase order receipt and to prepare detailed order handover documentation in a timely manner for contract engineering to execute the contract.
• Technical Bachelor Degree (Master Degree is preferred) with equivalent experience will be considered
• Must have a sound engineering education & background
• Computer literacy in Excel, Word and preferably knowledge of Auto Cad software
• Candidate must have at least 5-year experience in Project & Construction Management, Engineering, or 6+ years of experience and extensive knowledge in building & industry practices, procedures, and market trends
• Dedicated, well organized, able to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks
• Proficient with commercial estimating procedures and maintain professionalism when faced with aggressive deadlines
• Ability to interact, develop and maintain a positive professional relationship with all levels of personnel
• Meet deadlines with minimal supervision and review generated estimates for completion and technical accuracy ensuring quality and integrity
• Capable to handle complex high value engineering projects
• Fluent Azeri, Russian and English skills required
Please send your CV to email@example.com e-mail address.
Please note the vacancy title in e-mail subject, otherwise application will not be considered.
Applications will be reviewed against position requirements and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.